- Calvin School is counting the days at Twitter
- Are Comic Conventions all about the SEX? Do you really need to click in a link to know the answer to that question?!
- Megan Fox dressed as Princess Leia will NOT melt the internet.
- The St. Louis Refugee Ship Blues is a comic by Art Spiegelman published by The Washington Post. It’s dull and irrelevant.
- Top Shelf announced that Andy Runton’s “Owly,” the friendly all-ages title featuring forest animals speaking in pictograms, would mark the publisher’s first entry into the Amazon Kindle marketplace.Interview with more detail at CBR.
- Todd MacFarlane will be the next president of the US! Well at least in fiction.
- Grant Morrison writing a book about super-heroes? No thanks!
- The joke about the head of Kirby got old very quickly. Kirby vs Eisner could have been a good story and article.